Your Sharai questions and their answers.


I am a mureed of Syed Abdul Qadir. Pir Sb give a Fatwa for a man that he is Kharji on the plea of his father disobediently. Father of affected person refused to admit the blame. Now I am in confusion that if Pir sb gave a wrong fatwa he is affected from that. What is status of our mureedi. Whether I have to become a mureed of some one other or otherwise. Please resolve my acute problem and obliged.



 Total Played: 728  Total Downloads: 199

Send this question and answer

Your name:
Your e-mail:
Recipient's e-mail:



Copyright 2003-07 All Rights Reserved